We love our new members! If you are considering joining Cub Scouts or Pack 567, we encourage you to attend one of our regular Pack or Den meetings.
If you decide to join, the following forms are required for joining Cub Scouts and Pack 567.
- Pack 567 Family Info and Dues (click here) – REQUIRED EVERY YEAR
- Please note that there is a registration fee that covers the BSA cost, a first-time registration fee, and a Pack dues fee. All 3 can be paid to Pack 567, and the Pack will take care of dispersing the payments for you.
- We endeavor to make our pack accessible to ALL. No child wanting to join Scouts should be unable to do so because of inability to afford dues. If the financial cost is an issue, please contact us and alternate arrangements can be discussed.
- BSA Registration Form – Paper triplicate form for NEW SCOUTS ONLY.
- We have paper copy available from the Cubmaster or at Pack meetings.
- BSA Adult Registration Form – Paper triplicate form for NEW ADULT VOLUNTEERS ONLY.
- Required if you are volunteering for a position in Pack 567 and have never held a volunteer position in the pack before. We have paper copy available from the Cubmaster or at Pack meetings.
Scouts in Pack 567 will use 2 different kinds of uniforms depending on the activity being performed.
Class A Uniforms: A “Class A” uniform is what you typically consider as a Scout uniform and should be worn at all field trips, fundraising opportunities, formal camp meals, and during pack meetings.
- Our pack requires a “Class A” uniform from the “waist up”- including a neckerchief/slide for the rank; a blue shirt (or tan shirt for Webelos), a Chief Seattle council patch, a purple World Crest patch, 567 numeral patches to indicate the pack, and a den number strip patch. Other items are optional. Blue or khaki shorts or pants should be worn to accompany with the uniform.
- “Class A” uniforms may be purchased at the Council Scout Shop or online. See our Links page for more information, including what/where to buy and how to configure your uniform.
Class B Uniforms: A “Class B” uniform is less formal and constitutes any shirt that has a Cub Scout logo. A “Class B” Uniform will be worn during den meetings, service projects, and camping activities.
- If the “Class B” uniform has a pack number listed on the shirt, it must be for Pack 567.
- An order for Pack shirts that act as a “Class B” uniform is done in the Fall. If joining Pack 567 mid-year, “Class B” shirts may still be available. Ask your Cubmaster for more information.